let me tell you how Career change coaching works
• Identify your personal preferences.
• Identifying your favourite job skills.
• What motivates you at work.
• Professional and personal strengths.
• Greatest achievements in work and life.
• Work environment preferences and ideal working day.
• Your values, interests and purpose to be the best version of yourself.
• Things you need in your working life to be motivated, fulfilled and happy.
Here you will be clear on what you want out of a career, and we can match these up with future options.
Here we will look into different career options that might interest you.
We then look into the most appealing options and choose 1 or 2 to look at in detail.
Here we use a selection of techniques to ensure your main option is In line with your preferences.
We create a route map to make the idea into a reality with manageable steps and actions, and then monitor this as you progress (much like a passage plan).
By now you will have a clear vision of where you want to go, and a route map designed to get you there.
We will start working on your transition, and you will have the support needed to get there.
FREE Introductory sessions are designed to discuss your current situation, career goals, coaching expectations and help you to decide if Anna is the right Career Coach for you.
If you would like to discuss something that falls outside of a career based change, maybe personal development coaching is for you.
Please note that all packages are tailored to accomodate your schedule.
Although it is recommended on a fortnightly basis that sessions take place, this is not mandatory.